Style 4490 - TC® Fits U Perfect Bodybriefer
Your bodybriefer size is your bra size if you have a "balanced" figure. You have a "balanced" figure if:
|Your Bra Size Is||And Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is|
|32B, C, D, DD||Small|
|34B, C, D, DD||Medium|
|36B, C, D, DD||Large|
|38B, C, D, DD||X-Large|
|40B, C, D, DD||2X-Large|
|42B, C, D, DD||3X-Large|
What To Do If You Don’t Have A “Balanced” Figure:
• Try a crossover, bodybriefer size.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Large,
• Add 2 to your bra band size and move down one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 36C as an example, its crossover size would be a 38B.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Small,
• Subtract 2 from your bra band size and move up one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 38C as an example, its crossover size would be a 36D.
Are you looking for a shaper that’ll provide additional bust support without that annoying underwire poke? This silky-smooth all-in-one not only delivers exceptional, natural-looking lift, it does so using wires that are so comfortable you’ll forget they’re there. How? Incorporating the patented Wonderful U® design, its flat wires are encased in fabric covers attached to the bra band in a way that allows them to float. And, instead of using a rigid center gore – that piece of fabric between the two cups – as the wires’ anchor, it uses the bra band. Freed from its anchoring job, the center gore is flexible. This combination of flat, floating wires and a flexible center gore allows the wires to adapt to your body’s unique shape. And, when you twist, bend, and turn throughout the day, the wires adjust to your movements so you don’t feel that awful poke in your ribs or under your arms. Choose this bodybriefer to support your bust and shape your back, midriff, tummy, waist, & hips.
- Body: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane/Spandex.
- Hand wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.