Style 7230 - Naomi & Nicole® More … or Less!® Traditional Bodybriefer
Your bodybriefer size is your bra size if you have a "balanced" figure. You have a "balanced" figure if:
|Your Bra Size Is||And Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is|
|32B, C, D, DD||Small|
|34B, C, D, DD||Medium|
|36B, C, D, DD||Large|
|38B, C, D, DD||X-Large|
|40B, C, D, DD||2X-Large|
|42B, C, D, DD||3X-Large|
What To Do If You Don’t Have A “Balanced” Figure:
• Try a crossover, bodybriefer size.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Large,
• Add 2 to your bra band size and move down one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 36C as an example, its crossover size would be a 38B.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Small,
• Subtract 2 from your bra band size and move up one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 38C as an example, its crossover size would be a 36D.
Here’s a shaper that will deliver a consistent degree of control even if you happen to gain or lose some weight. Its adjustable fabric, combined with its front-tummy and upper-back panel construction, allow it to adapt to the changing needs of a changing body. Choose this bodybriefer to support your bust, and shape your midriff, waist, tummy, back, & hips.
- Body: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane (Spandex) / Mesh: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane (Spandex)
- Hand wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.