Style 2782 - Miraclesuit® Sexy Sheer Shaping Camisole
Traditional camisoles are best suited to those with "balanced" figures. You have a "balanced" figure if:
|Your Bra Size Is||And Your Basic Shaper Size Is|
|34B, C, D, DD||Medium|
|36B, C, D, DD||Large|
|38B, C, D, DD||X-Large|
|40B, C, D, DD||2X-Large|
|42B, C, D, DD||3X-Large|
What to Do if You Don’t Have a “Balanced” Figure
• Try a crossover, traditional camisole size.
If Your Basic, Shaper Size Is One Size Too Large
• Add 2 to your bra band size and move down one letter in your cup size
• Using a size 36C as an example, its crossover size would be a 38B.
If Your Basic, Shaper Size Is One Size Too Small
• Subtract 2 from your bra band size and move up one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 38C as an example, its crossover size would be a 36D.
- Front & Cups: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane (Spandex) / Back & Reinforcement: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane (Spandex)
- Hand wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.