Style 2752 - Miraclesuit® Real Smooth® Strapless Bra Slip
Your full slip size is your bra size if you have a "balanced" figure. You have a "balanced" figure if:
|Your Bra Size Is||And Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is|
|32B, C, D, DD||Small|
|34B, C, D, DD||Medium|
|36B, C, D, DD||Large|
|38B, C, D, DD||X-Large|
|40B, C, D, DD||2X-Large|
|42B, C, D, DD||3X-Large|
What To Do If You Don’t Have A “Balanced” Figure:
• Try a crossover, full slip size.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Large,
• Add 2 to your bra band size and move down one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 36C as an example, its crossover size would be a 38B.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Small,
• Subtract 2 from your bra band size and move up one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 38C as an example, its crossover size would be a 36D.
This garment is a hybrid of function and luxury that’s a must-have to accompany your favorite, special-occasion dress . Its construction features a front tummy panel, as well as fabric that’s smooth, soft, and sumptuous. This garment is comfortable and adjustable. It molds to your body and moves with you. Choose this bra slip to support your bust, and transform your midriff, tummy, back, & hips.
- Body: 64% Nylon, 36% Elastane (Spandex) / Reinforcement: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane (Spandex) / Gusset: 92% Cotton, 8% Elastane (Spandex)
- Hand wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.