Style 7350 - Naomi & Nicole® A Little Lace a Lot of Shape Bodybriefer
Your bodybriefer size is your bra size if you have a "balanced" figure. You have a "balanced" figure if:
|Your Bra Size Is||And Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is|
|32B, C, D, DD||Small|
|34B, C, D, DD||Medium|
|36B, C, D, DD||Large|
|38B, C, D, DD||X-Large|
|40B, C, D, DD||2X-Large|
|42B, C, D, DD||3X-Large|
What To Do If You Don’t Have A “Balanced” Figure:
• Try a crossover, bodybriefer size.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Large,
• Add 2 to your bra band size and move down one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 36C as an example, its crossover size would be a 38B.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Small,
• Subtract 2 from your bra band size and move up one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 38C as an example, its crossover size would be a 36D.
Who says fashion has to be sacrificed for the sake of function? This garment features a plunge silhouette; beautiful lace accents on the sides of its cups; a small, decorative bow between its cups; and sexy, lace inserts above the fronts of its leg openings. And its soft fabric looks smooth under all types of outfits. At the same time, this all-in-one, intimates solution delivers single-ply, firm control to the torso while eliminating the need to wear a separate bra. Choose this bodybriefer to support your bust, and shape your midriff, waist, tummy, back, and hips.
- Body: 64% Nylon, 36% Elastane/Spandex; Lace: 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane/Spandex; Mesh: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane/Spandex
- Hand wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.