Style 4098 - TC® Shape Away® Low-Back Bodybriefer
Your bodybriefer size is your bra size if you have a "balanced" figure. You have a "balanced" figure if:
|Your Bra Size Is||And Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is|
|32B, C, D, DD||Small|
|34B, C, D, DD||Medium|
|36B, C, D, DD||Large|
|38B, C, D, DD||X-Large|
|40B, C, D, DD||2X-Large|
|42B, C, D, DD||3X-Large|
What To Do If You Don’t Have A “Balanced” Figure:
• Try a crossover, bodybriefer size.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Large,
• Add 2 to your bra band size and move down one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 36C as an example, its crossover size would be a 38B.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Small,
• Subtract 2 from your bra band size and move up one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 38C as an example, its crossover size would be a 36D.
Here’s another great example that shows why TC® stands for total control and total comfort. This revolutionary shaper incorporates Back Magic® - our feature that comfortably, and more effectively, contours the waist and midriff using flexible stays and fabric stability. This style reduces bulges at the midriff, controls lower back fat, prevents muffin tops, and provides some measure of back support. And double front and upper-back panels deliver extra firm control making this style a great underpinning for special-occasion outfits. Choose this bodybriefer to support your bust and transform your lower back, midriff, tummy, waist, hips, & upper thighs.
- Body: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane (Spandex); Reinforcement: 74% Nylon, 26% Elastane (Spandex)
- Hand wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.