Style 4170 - TC® adJUST Perfect® Bodybriefer
Your bodybriefer size is your bra size if you have a "balanced" figure. You have a "balanced" figure if:
|Your Bra Size Is||And Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is|
|32B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||Small|
|34B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||Medium|
|36B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||Large|
|38B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||X-Large|
|40B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||2X-Large|
|42B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||3X-Large|
What To Do If You Don’t Have A “Balanced” Figure:
• Try a crossover, bodybriefer size.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Large,
• Add 2 to your bra band size and move down one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 36C as an example, its crossover size would be a 38B.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Small,
• Subtract 2 from your bra band size and move up one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 38C as an example, its crossover size would be a 36D.
Life happens … and bodies change. But you shouldn’t have to buy a new piece of shapewear every time you gain or lose some weight. This new style is designed to adJUST perfectly, up or down, to your changing silhouette and still deliver the consistent level of firm control you’re looking for in a shaper. Delivering targeted control to the midriff and tummy, its Wonderful Panel® is strategically placed away from seams, and is adhered only at its perimeter, providing fit adjustability. Choose this traditional bodybriefer to support your bust, and shape your back, midriff, tummy, waist, & hips.
- Body: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane (Spandex)
- Hand wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.