Style 4221 - TC® Sheer Shaping & Comfort Bodybriefer
Your bodybriefer size is your bra size if you have a "balanced" figure. You have a "balanced" figure if:
|Your Bra Size Is||And Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is|
|32B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||Small|
|34B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||Medium|
|36B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||Large|
|38B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||X-Large|
|40B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||2X-Large|
|42B, C, D, DD, DDD, G||3X-Large|
What To Do If You Don’t Have A “Balanced” Figure:
• Try a crossover, bodybriefer size.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Large,
• Add 2 to your bra band size and move down one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 36C as an example, its crossover size would be a 38B.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Small,
• Subtract 2 from your bra band size and move up one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 38C as an example, its crossover size would be a 36D.
This firm control all-in-one has so much to offer. Its single-ply, sheer fabric above the leg openings, and at the top half of the bra cups, adds breathability and a touch of sex appeal. Its front body panel delivers targeted shaping results to the midriff. And our patented Wonderful Edge® silicone finish prevents the leg openings from riding up and remains invisible under the tightest-fitting clothes. Choose this garment to support your bust and shape your tummy, waist, hips, & back.
- Body: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane (Spandex) / Mesh: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane (Spandex)
- Hand wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry in the shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.