Style 4032 - TC® Strapless Solutions Bra Slip
Your full slip size is your bra size if you have a "balanced" figure. You have a "balanced" figure if:
|Your Bra Size Is||And Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is|
|32B, C, D, DD||Small|
|34B, C, D, DD||Medium|
|36B, C, D, DD||Large|
|38B, C, D, DD||X-Large|
|40B, C, D, DD||2X-Large|
|42B, C, D, DD||3X-Large|
What To Do If You Don’t Have A “Balanced” Figure:
• Try a crossover, full slip size.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Large,
• Add 2 to your bra band size and move down one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 36C as an example, its crossover size would be a 38B.
If Your Basic, Lower-Body Shaper Size Is One Size Too Small,
• Subtract 2 from your bra band size and move up one letter in your cup size.
• Using a size 38C as an example, its crossover size would be a 36D.
This strapless, underwire bra slip provides bust support and firm control to shape and smooth your tummy, waist, hips, thighs, & back. It’s designed with an adjustable, low-profile back that delivers the most customized fit possible. Its extremely soft matte fabric and plunge neck line make it perfect for proms, weddings, and all special occasions.
- Body: 75% Nylon, 25% Elastane (Spandex) / Cup: 100% Polyurethane / Cover: 100% Polyester / Gusset: 92% Cotton, 8% Elastane (Spandex)
- Hand wash warm. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.